Friday, July 08, 2005

You Are 84% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Okay, I'm 82% American...what is the other 18% of me???

Beth said...

I tried the test but I was only 25% American, which is fantastic because I am Canadian lol :)

Jen said...

That's so funny Beth! I was hoping you and/or Tammy would take the test. Did you get my note on Tammy's comments that I can't seem to leave a comment for you? Can't get haloscan to open =(

Bill said...

Well, I feel better. I made out to be 87% American. I'm guessing there's a bit of stereotyping to rednecks somewhere in that survey, but I'm not sure where it is.

Beth said...

aww I didn't get the note! but I will read it now...I know that haloscan goes down sometimes, which sucks cause then I can't even read the comments :(