Thursday, July 14, 2005

Has This Happened to Anyone Else, Or am I Just Going Insane, as Usual?

The other night I dreamt that I met one of my blogger buds. This was the second time this happened. Last night, I had yet another dream where I met the author behind another blog that I frequent. Is it because the brain can't decipher between a physical meeting and practically knowing everything about another person because of their writings? Pictures, descriptions, daily ins and outs can apparently screw up your brain and make you think you're actual acquaintances with people you've never met but know all about and who live hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away. So tell me, am I alone in this?

6 comments:

Judy said...

I totally dream about bloggerland and the people I "know" in it - probably because it is one of the last things I check before heading to bed most nights!

Katy said...

I do not ever remember my dreams, so I have no idea. I can say that Meritt has dreamt of a few blogger folks. I think it is a pretty normal thing after developing such a personal relationship with some blogger pals. I like some of my blogger friends more than my real friends.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, that has not happened to me. But, I'm embarrassed to say that I do get virtual and temporary crushes [on an occasional male blogger]. Really pathetic, I know. So, I step away.:)

Robin said...

My dreams are usually about my husband cheating! (Something that is so far from reality really). I've never dreamt about meeting blogger buddies.

Tammy said...

I still have yet to dream of a fellow blogger. I am surprised really that I haven't cause I pretty much dream about so much.
I let you know if it happens.
Can you tell us who that blogger was? Was it me? LOL

Anonymous said...

I'll see your dream and raise you one! Last night I dreamed I met one of my argumentative commenters... this morning there was a comment from him waiting for me. (and I haven't heard from him in quite some time) Weird!