Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Bill,

We are so proud of you and we love you so much. Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the whole wide world. We can't wait for you to come home!




Bill & Trey (2 mos)


Daddy's Little Slugger


Trey 12 mos.


Leah, brand new




Daddy's Little Princess


Yes it's true...We're all nuts.


Four More.


Proud Marine, the night before heading off to Operation Iraqi Freedom III




<


Forever thinking of you,
Jen, Trey & Leah
(oh yeah, Mozart and Autumn too)

6 comments:

Jen said...

My recommendation about family photos: Do Not Wear White! I was a nervous wreck until the pics were done. Luckily everyone stayed clean!

DBFrank said...

Jen, I have been remiss in not visiting your place too, to thank you for allowing Bill to serve - for all of US. God bless you and all the service people, and their spouses who are at home.
"They also serve..."

Judy said...

Jen - that was a wonderful Father's Day post - I am sure Bill loved it...

I'm watching your counter to see how many more days until he comes home...it is a little silly, since I don't actually KNOW you, but I will be so excited for both of you when you are on the same continent!

Robin said...

Oh that was just beautiful!

Tammy said...

Love that post. Very nice. I bet that made bills day.
I really love your family photos. You have a nice looking family. You should use the one picture of your family in your profile.

k8 said...

love the pics! praying for him too. xok8