Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't move here for the weather

It's 32 degrees. Thirty Two Degrees!!! I can't remember the last time it was this cold. Now, if we could get a little bit of moisture in the air, we could have snow...in San Diego. Ok, so it does snow in San Diego (betcha didn't know that!) but not where I am.

Ironically it was 80 degrees this afternoon and the winds are-a-blowin, fires are-a-burnin and I don't know whether to break out the scarves or bust out my bikini.

I'm so confused.

5 comments:

Manda said...

You can move here. You won't be confusedou will know that you need a snosuit. It is too cold!!!

Judy said...

You know, it got down to 26 here the other morning, which is UNHEARD OF at any time of the year! All those people north of the Mason-Dixon need to take their weather BACK!

Andrea said...

Okay, I'm not trying to make anyone jealous or anything, but I have to brag. I had to run the a/c in my car on full blast today because it was hot. Can you believe that? It would have been really warm had it not been for the cool winds from the north. Oh, and Jen, I'm trying to get a hold of Bill with no luck. Please email me or have him call me and leave me his room phone number. Thanks and love to all!

Bill said...

Do both... wear a scarf and a bikini ;-)

Unknown said...

Yes, I hear that earmuffs and Uggs are THE accesories to go with bikinis this season!