Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday!

Being the perfectionist that I am means that I rarely get things done to my standards on time. The things that do get done on time have flaws, in my eyes, all over them. They may be perfectly fine, but I can see ways for the things to be improved. Now, I always have GREAT intnetions of participating in this cult-game. I've got the pictures in my head. Maybe they even make it on to the camera. But for one reason or another, they rarely are able to participate in SPF. Well, today they are team players, flaws and all!! If you have no idea what SPF is, go check it out and join the cult fun!

Ok so here we go. Today's three contestants are as follows:

1. My roof.

My car (soon to become my hubby's) may be old-lady-hair-blue but it has a sunroof and that, is the coolest roof to have. I considered taking a picture of the roof of my mouth, but this is more photogenic.















My 'hood:

Yeah, so this is the only one I have of my 'hood. At least it's all Christmas-y and stuff.

















3. And lastly, something that I would not want to run into that is in my house:

This, is Buddy Lee. He's pretty old and somewhat frightening. I avoid him like the plague when the lights are out. I never know what he's going to do next.















Did you play?

6 comments:

Judy said...

Ooooh, he's creepy!

I aspire to one day play SPF. It just hasn't happened yet.

Anonymous said...

Scary doll! Yikes!!
I love the sun roof. I miss mine.

Happy SPF and thanks for stopping by mine.

Jana said...

That is one creepy doll. I avoid all dolls, clown dolls and ventriloquist dummies especially.

I played too!

Kami said...

That doll is freaky. For real.

Judy said...

Girl, just wanted to stop by and let you know that I TOTALLY use the pick up at the door route from the post office. As much selling as I do on eBay, I am CONSTANTLY putting in a pick up request for them!

Unfortunately, bills are due and I'm out of stamps, so I had to stop by today. But, we have an automated kiosk in the lobby - no wait. I love it!

Judy said...

Girl, just wanted to stop by and let you know that I TOTALLY use the pick up at the door route from the post office. As much selling as I do on eBay, I am CONSTANTLY putting in a pick up request for them!

Unfortunately, bills are due and I'm out of stamps, so I had to stop by today. But, we have an automated kiosk in the lobby - no wait. I love it!