Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Choice of a New Generation

This morning I had on one of my very favorite sweaters. It's a little worn so I save it for the very special occasion of schlepping around my house. Trey looks at me and points out the colors, "Wed, white, baloo!" Very good, I tell him. I know he's going to tell me it looks like something else. He tends to compare EVERYTHING. When I say everything, I mean everything. Since we're talking about the colors of Olde Glory and the child has a fascination with flags, his daddy's in the Marine Corps and I wear a red, white and blue pin every day to signify that a loved one is serving in a war one would think he'd make that connection. What does he actually say. "It's like a Pet-si". In other words, eat your heart out Coca-Cola, this is a Pepsi kid.

No comments: