Friday, May 06, 2005

BUSTED!!!

My husband loves to watch a silly little "sport" called wrestling, or where he's from, wrasslin'. I don't particularly like this soap opera for men. The acting is bad, the machismo is worse and I don't see a point in watching Barbie walk around in two ounces of bathing suit between matches, or rounds, or innings, or whatever it's called. I mean, honestly, if I were to watch the intense competition between two women putting together a scrapbooking layout and Sven, the SuperSwede were to prance out in a thong, he would be a little irked don't you think? So we had an agreement that he would no longer watch this silly show and I would let him sleep in the house.

Last night I had Blue Collar TV on while Trey and I were eating dinner. They did a spoof on WWE where the characters of the show were dressed up in silly wrestling outfits, yes outfits, and running around in the ring bouncing off those rubber bands that hold the whole thing together. Trey was intrigued and then he said, "Hey! That's daddy's show!" Mmmhmm. We made this no WWE agreement way before Trey even came into the world. You are so busted!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Well, I'm not watching anything right now and I'm learning to get along without the boob tube. Who knows, maybe I'll sell the TV when I get home and get a bigger stereo.

Tammy said...

Oh that's funny. He's soo busted. Kids are great for letting things out. You gotta love it.

Jen said...

I love you, Bill! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello from Angie at It's a Wilson Thing. Blogger doesn't like me very much so I have to post anonymous!

It's funny what our men will try to get away with when they think we aren't watching!