Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here We Go

Bill's just about ready to turn in his room key for his barracks room. He'll be boarding his flight within hours. I should be getting ready for my leadership meeting for MOPS. I should have had my to do list done. Instead I'm blogging and I have a lot left to do. I was an A student when I left things till the last minute and a C student when I worked on things way ahead of time. Explain that one to me? I wrote two ten page papers over a weekend while in college, the same weekend as our Marine Corps ball and managed to get an A on both.

That being said, here is my very abridged version of my to-do list:

Clean the kitchen
Make welcome home sign
Clean out the Saturn
Clean out the Ford
Decorate windows on the ford
Put up welcome home sign
Laundry (completely possible this will NEVER be checked off)
Clean my room and bathroom
Vacuum the floors
Sweep and mop the floors
Clean the kids’ rooms
Clean the kids’ bathroom
Pick up entryway, living room and dining room
Pay bills…yuck
Clean family room
Get my nails done?
Run to the store for fruit, veggies and champagne

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Yeah, but with Bill on his way, you are DRIVEN girl! It is the rush of the excitement building that will spur you onward on this list!

CONGRATULATIONS! Be sure and let us know how happy you guys are when he gets home, okay? :-)

Raggedy said...

WELCOME HOME BILL!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Y'all have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

Tammy said...

Hooray, I am so excited for you. WELCOME HOME BILL and thanks for all you do.
BIG HUGS TO YOU BOTH.